Top 7 Townhomes, Condos & Flats in Omaha, NEPosted by Steve Minino on Wednesday, October 10th, 2012 at 12:07pm.
Have you ever considered living in an Omaha townhome, condo, or loft?
Perhaps, you want an affordable home, the security of nearby neighbors, and a yard that requires little to no maintenance. Maybe a luxury Omaha condo with a fantastic view, custom finishing, and maintenance free living is more your style. Or perhaps you favor the trendy, art scene of the urban, historic district of Omaha and living in bright, open, modern lofts.
Whatever you prefer, checkout the condos Omaha has to offer. Here is our top 7 list of townhomes, condos, and flats in Omaha.
Top 7 Condos, Flats, and Townhomes in Omaha
Number 7: Aspen Condos
Located at 8941 Miami Street, Aspen Condos is in the center of Omaha. Amenities include: granite countertops, custom tile work, new appliances, new heating and cooling system, an upgrade package, off-street and garage parking, and a secured community area with fire pits.
Number 6: Clarinda Condos at Turner Park
Located at 30th & Farnam Streets, Clarinda Condos is a historic condo building at Turner Park. Upgrades include: new heat, new electrical, new plumbing, new kitchen, new flooring - virtually everything is new! These condos overlook Turner Park and are just minutes from Midtown Crossing and everything downtown has to offer. Clarinda Condos offers historic urban living at an affordable price - a great combination!
Number 5: Dundee Villas
Located at 5140 Dodge Street, Dundee Villas is also in a good location. These villas offer two car garages, hardwood floors, granite countertops, three bedrooms, a private bath and a walk-in closet for each of the bedrooms, Pella windows, a private balcony, a backyard patio, 1900 square feet of finished living space as well as an unfinished basement, and much more!
Number 4: Dunsany Flats
Located at 10th and Pierce in a historic neighborhood, Dunsany Flats is a restored vintage building. Windows on three sides of each flat provide lots of light for every unit. Amenities and interesting features of Dunsany Flats include: iron window boxes, a green roof, spacious balconies with views, a courtyard, reclaimed woodwork, glass walls that open to the balcony, 12 inch thick masonry walls, exposed brick walls, stainless steel countertops and appliances, storage units, garage parking, and a workout facility.
Number 3: Copper Ridge
Located in Northwest Omaha, near 157th and Hartman Avenue, the Copper Ridge community has mature trees, relaxing green spaces, beautiful views, and spaces for community gatherings. Amenities include: cement board siding, stone and brick, Pella windows, granite countertops, tile and bamboo floors, stainless steel appliances, tall ceilings, full tile showers, walk in closets, jacuzzi tubs, and more!
Number 2: Kimball Lofts
Located in the middle of downtown Omaha, at 15th & Jones, Kimball Lofts consists of two historic buildings that have been restored. Sleek modern designs, stainless steel appliances, polished concrete flooring, custom cabinetry, and granite countertops are some of the wonderful features of Kimball Lofts. Huge windows let in a ton of light making each unit feel open and airy.
Number 1: The SoMa Community of Townhomes & Lofts
Located at 11th and Leavenworth, The SoMa community consists of both townhomes and lofts. This community offers professional landscaping, a community garden, a gallery space, and is walking distance to the Old Market, shops, galleries, theatres, and museums.
- The Rows at SoMa: On the edge of the Old Market, SoMa townhomes have roof top decks, two car garages, red brick and box-ribbed metal panel exteriors, energy efficient gas furnaces, airconditioning, custom cabinetry, new appliances, and a combination of carpet, tile, and hardwood flooring.
- The Lofts at SoMa: The lofts offer a hip, urban lifestyle. Features of the lofts include: exposed duct work, custom cabinetry, recessed lighting, stainless steel appliances, wood framed walls with box-ribbed metal panels, private balconies, and private roof decks (from 4th floor units only). Lofts range in size from 966 - 1,723 square feet.
Scroll down to read about some of the many other townhomes, lofts, and condos that could also be in this list.
Other Notable Flats, Condos & Townhomes in Omaha
- Belle Meade - Located at 147th & West Maple Road, Belle Meade townhomes offer gourmet kitchens, gas fireplaces, attached garages, energy efficient windows, french doors to a deck, a community pool and fitness center, a Clubhouse, a computer/business center, high ceilings, and walk-in closets.
- Millpointe - Located at 108th and Dodge 810 N 107, the Condos at Mill Pointe offers 19 luxury condos with granite countertops, custom cabinetry, tile, new appliances, 6 different floor plans with 2 or 3 bedrooms, stunning views, parking, and storage lockers.
- Silverthorne Condominiums - Located at 2003 Thurston, Bellevue off the Kennedy Freeway, Silverthorne Condos are close to Fontenelle Forest and Offutt and offer garage parking, low monthly dues, appliances, additional space in the lower level, and an upgrade package that is included.
- The Hill - Located at 26th & Douglas, The Hill consists of three buildings. Condos at The Hill are affordable and offer bamboo floors, travertine tiled bathrooms, new kitchens, wrought iron decks, security fences around the buildings, a secured parking lot, and a workout facility.
- Landmark Condos & Deer Creek - Located on the corner of Fort Street and N 120th Street, these condos are custom built with custom kitchens, a brick and stone exterior, soundproofing, and low utility bills.
- Gold Coast Condos - Located at 3830 Cass Street, Gold Coast Condos offer historic living near Joslyn Castle and Creighton University. These restored historic buildings offer a secured entry, hardwood floors, a sun room, slate floors, storage units, parking stalls, new appliances, new windows, and tiled bathrooms.
- 1101 Jackson - Lofts in the Old Market - Located at 11th & Jackson Streets, these lofts combine modern design with historic 1920s architecture. This is the only loft building actually in the heart of the Old Market District. These lofts have high ceilings, hardwood floors, light-filled spaces, and fabulous views.
Steve Minino - Realtor, CRENHopkins Minino Home Team
Be the first to comment on this blog entry!